- The Turn of the Century, Kresge Art Center at Michigan State University, East Lansing, 1964, no. 15.
- An Impressionist View on Paper - from the Lessing Rosenwald Collection of the National Gallery, Washington, D.C, Art Gallery at the University of Notre Dame, 1971, no. 2.
- Prints by James McNeill Whistler and His Contemporaries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995, as The Street at Night in the Rain.
- Roger-Marx, Claude. Bonnard lithographe. Monte Carlo: Andre Sauret, 1952.
- Bouvet, Francis. Bonnard: The Complete Graphic Work. New York: Rizzoli, 1981.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: