lower right, in graphite: No [68?] PBonnard; bottom right, in graphite: B5190; verso, lower center, in graphite: J-14-11 Rue e soir sous la pluie
Marks and Labels
verso, stamped in black ink: National Gallery of Art, Rosenwald Collection (Lugt 1932d); stamped in black ink: Rosenwald stamp, R in semicircle (not in Lugt)
Lessing Julius Rosenwald [1891-1971], Philadelphia, (Lugt 1932d and R in semicircle [not in Lugt]); gift to NGA, 1943.
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Philadelphia Art Alliance, 1945.
- U.S. Department of State, Blair Lee House, Washington, 1945.
- Paris, The Favorable Climate, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1948 - 1949.
- The Turn of the Century, Kresge Art Center at Michigan State University, East Lansing, 1964, no. 15.
- Modern French Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965.
- An Impressionist View on Paper - from the Lessing Rosenwald Collection of the National Gallery, Washington, D.C, Art Gallery at the University of Notre Dame, 1971, no. 2.
- Prints of Paris: The 1890s, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1977.
- Prints by James McNeill Whistler and His Contemporaries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995, as The Street at Night in the Rain.
- Roger-Marx, Claude. Bonnard lithographe. Monte Carlo: Andre Sauret, 1952.
- Bouvet, Francis. Bonnard: The Complete Graphic Work. New York: Rizzoli, 1981.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: