- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, circulated by the American Federation of Arts to 11 venues (California Legion of Honor, San Francisco, CA; Henry Art Gallery at the University of Washington, Seattle, WA; Museum of Cranbrook Academy of Art, Bloomfield Hills, MI; Grand Rapids Art Gallery, Grand Rapids, MI; The J.B. Speed Art Museum, Louisville, KY; Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA; Museum of Art at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; Springfield Art Museum, Springfield, MO; Norton Gallery and School of Art, West Palm Beach, FL; Watkins Institute, Nashville, TN; and Memphis Academy of Art, Memphis, TN), 1950-1952, no cat.
- Graphic Masterpieces of 500 Years from the National Gallery of Art Rosenwald Collection, Louisiana State University Library, Baton Rouge, 1960, no. 54.
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1965, no. 129.
- Prints 1800-1945, Minneapolis Institute of Arts; City Art Museum of St. Louis; and Achenbach Foundation for Graphic Arts, San Francisco, 1966, no. 22.
- Hofmann, Werner. Georges Braque: His Graphic Work. New York: H. N. Abrams, 1961, no. 15.
- Vallier, Dora. Braque, l'oeuvre gravé: Catalogue raisonné. Paris: Flammarion, 1982, no. 19.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: