Paul J. Sachs, Cambridge (Lugt 2091); purchased 1938 by Lessing J. Rosenwald; gift to NGA, 1943.
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- The Old Testament in Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, University of Notre Dame Art Gallery, Notre Dame, IN, 1965.
- Prints and drawings of the Danube School; an exhibition of South German and Austrian graphic art of 1500 to 1560, Yale University Art Gallery, City Art Museum of St. Louis, Philadelphia Museum of Art, 1969-1970, no. 114, repro.
- Eva/Ave: Woman in Renaissance and Baroque Prints, NGA, 1990, no. 94, repro.
- Imperial Augsburg: Renaissance Prints and Drawings, 1475-1540, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Jack S. Blanton Museum of Art, Austin, TX; Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center at Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY, 2012-2014, no. 33, repro. detail, p.112.
- Hollstein, F.W.H. et al. German engravings, etchings and woodcuts ca. 1400-1700. 8 vols. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberger, 1954-1868. Dutch and Flemish etchings, engravings and woodcuts, ca. 1450-1700. Vols. I-XV, XVIII, XIX. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberge
- Russell 1990, cat.no.94.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: