Burton G. [1902-1991] and Emily Hall [1908-1987] Tremaine, Madison, Connecticut, by 1947; gift 1977 to NGA.
- Painting Toward Architecture [The Miller Company Collection of Abstract Art], travelling exhibition, 25 venues in United States, 1947-1950, unnumbered catalogue, repro.
- Extended loan for use by Secretary Terrel H. Bell, U.S. Department of Education, Washington, D.C., 1981-1984.
- Extended loan for use by Ambassador Madeleine Albright, Representative of the U.S. to the United Nations, office at the U.S. Department of State, Washington, D.C., 1993-1997.
- The Enduring Figure 1890s-1970s: Sixteen Sculptors from the National Association of Women Artists, The Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, 1999-2000, no. 5, repro.
- Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: 41, repro.