lower right corner on east side: Morris / Singer / FOUNDERS / London
Marks and Labels
FM: Morris Singer
Commissioned June/July 1977 by NGA; purchased May 1978 by NGA.
Associated NamesMoore, Henry
- Henry Moore, Dallas Museum of Art; Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco; National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2001-2002, no. 99, repro. (shown only in Washington).
- Kopper, Philip. America's National Gallery of Art: A Gift to the Nation. New York, 1991: 9, 305, 311, repros.
- National Gallery of Art, Washington. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1992: 275, repro.
- Bowness, Alan, ed. Henry Moore: Complete Sculpture) volume 5 (Sculpture 1974-1980). London, 1994: no. 714, fig. 714, repros. 110-115.
- Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1994: 154, repro.
- Stonard, John-Paul. "Henry Moore's 'Knife Edge Mirror Two Piece' at the National Gallery of Art, Washington." The Burlington Magazine 153, no. 1297 (April 2011): 249-255, color figs. 43, 45, 52, 54.
- Cigola, Francesca. Art Parks: A Tour of America’s Sculpture Parks and Gardens. New York: Princeton Architectural Press, 2013: 101.
- Harris, Neil. Capital Culture: J. Carter Brown, the National Gallery of Art, and the Reinvention of the Museum Experience. Chicago and London, 2013: 152, 155-157, 259, 422.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: