W. Bell Scott (1811-1890), Lugt 2607
Associated NamesAllen, W.G. Russell, Mr.
- Antico: The Golden Age of Renaissance Bronzes, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; The Frick Collection, New York, 2011-2012(shown only in Washington).
- Sharing Images: Renaissance Prints into Maiolica and Bronze, cat. by Jamie Gabbarelli, NGA, 2018, no.
- Sharing Images: Renaissance Prints into Maiolica and Bronze, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2018
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.76.
- Luchs, Alison. Tullio Lombardo and Ideal Portrait Sculpture in Renaissance Venice, 1490-1530. Cambridge, England, and New York, 1995: 35, 50, 230, fig. 45.
- Luciano, Eleonora, ed. Antico: The Golden Age of Renaissance Bronzes. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington. London, 2011: 30, 31 fig. 15, 153.
- Simons, Patricia. "Mantegna's Battle of the Sea Gods: The material and thematic interaction between print and sculpture." InPrints in Translation, 1450-1750: Image, Materiality, Space, edited by Suzanne Karr Schmidt and Edward H. Wouk. Oxon and New York, 2017: 89-113, fig. 6.1b.
- Gabbarelli, Jamie with Jonathan Bober. Sharing Images: Renaissance Prints into Maiolica and Bronze, Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2018: 41, pl. 6.