recto: below image, at left, in graphite: M.C.; at bottom left, in graphite, in later hand: II [?]; verso: in graphite, at upper left, in later hand: 1546
Marks and Labels
- Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Brooks Memorial Art Gallery, Memphis, TN; Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1944.
- Inaugural Exhibition, National Museum of Modern Art, Mexico City, Mexico, 1958.
- Prints and Drawings by Mary Cassatt. From the Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1963.
- Prints by Mary Cassatt, organized by the Smithsonian Travelling Exhibition Service and circulated to 10 venues (Vassar College Art Gallery, Poughkeepsie, NY; Norton Gallery & School of Art, Palm Beach, FL; University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, MI; Wichita Art Museum, Wichita, KS; Charles & Emma Frye Art Museum, Seattle, WA; Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, MN; Currier Gallery of Art, Manchester, NH; Columbus Gallery of Fine Art, Columbus, OH; Allentown Art Museum, Allentown, PA; and A.D. White Museum of Art at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY), 1964-1965.
- Whistler, Cassatt and Hassam: three American printmakers, Rutgers University Art Gallery, New Brunswick, NJ, 1973.
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonné of the Graphic Work. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1979, no. 151, iv/iv.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll, and Barbara Stern Shapiro. Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints. New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1989, no. 13, v/v.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: