- Prints by Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1950.
- Mary Cassatt and her Parisian friends, Pasadena Art Institute, CA, 1951, no. 45.
- Color Etchings and Aquatints by Mary Cassatt, Ogunquit Museum, ME, 1958.
- Prints and Drawings by Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1963.
Prints by Mary Cassatt, organized by the Smithsonian Travelling Exhibition Service and circulated to 10 venues (Vassar College Art Gallery, Poughkeepsie, NY; Norton Gallery & School of Art, Palm Beach, FL; University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, MI; Wichita Art Museum, Wichita, KS; Charles & Emma Frye Art Museum, Seattle, WA; Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, MN; Currier Gallery of Art, Manchester, NH; Columbus Gallery of Fine Art, Columbus, OH; Allentown Art Museum, Allentown, PA; and A.D. White Museum of Art at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY), 1964-1965.
- Miss Mary Cassatt: Paintings and Graphic Arts, Parrish Art Museum, Southampton, NY, 1967.
- Mary Cassatt: Pastels and Color Prints, National Collection of Fine Arts, Washington, DC, 1978, no. 48.
- Gardens on Paper: Prints and Drawings, 1200-1900, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1990, no. 96, repro.
- Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman, The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998-1999, no. 69, as The Kitchen Garden (Le Potager) (shown only in Chicago and Boston).
- The Artist's Garden: American Impressionism and the Garden Movement, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia; Chrysler Museum of Art, Norfolk, VA; Reynolda House Museum of American Art, Winston-Salem, NC, 2015-2016 (only shown in Philadelphia).
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonné of the Graphic Work. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1979, no. 157, v/v.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll, and Barbara Stern Shapiro. Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints. New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1989, no. 15, xi/xi.
- Clayton, Virginia Tuttle. Gardens on Paper: Prints and Drawings, 1200-1900. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1990: 96.
- Gingold, Diane J., and Elizabeth A.C. Weil. The Corporate Patron. New York, 1991: 71, color repro.
- Mary Cassatt: Modern Woman. Exh. cat. The Art Institute of Chicago; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998-1999: 94, no. 69, repro.
- Marley, Anna O., ed., The Artist's Garden: American Impressionism and the Garden Movement. Exh. cat. Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, Philadelphia, 2015: 207, pl. 74.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: