- Prints by Mary Cassatt. Rosenwald Collection and gift of Miss Elisabeth Achelis, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1950.
- Mary Cassatt and her Parisian friends, Pasadena Art Institute, CA, 1951, no. 42.
- Color Etchings and Aquatints by Mary Cassatt, Ogunquit Museum, ME, 1958.
- Prints and Drawings by Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1963.
Prints by Mary Cassatt, organized by the Smithsonian Travelling Exhibition Service and circulated to 10 venues (Vassar College Art Gallery, Poughkeepsie, NY; Norton Gallery & School of Art, Palm Beach, FL; University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, MI; Wichita Art Museum, Wichita, KS; Charles & Emma Frye Art Museum, Seattle, WA; Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, MN; Currier Gallery of Art, Manchester, NH; Columbus Gallery of Fine Art, Columbus, OH; Allentown Art Museum, Allentown, PA; and A.D. White Museum of Art at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY), 1964-1965.
- An Exhibition of Christmas Prints, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1965.
- Exhibition of Christmas Prints, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1967.
- An Exhibition of Christmas Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1968.
- Mary Cassatt, 1844 - 1926, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1970.
- Mary Cassatt, 1844-1926. Newport Harbor Art Museum, Newport Beach, CA; Santa Barbara Museum of Art, CA, 1973 - 1974.
- Whistler, Cassatt and Hassam: three American printmakers, Rutgers University Art Gallery, New Brunswick, NJ, 1973.
- Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; Williams College Museum of Art, Williamstown, 1989-1990, no. 11-IV, repro.
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonné of the Graphic Work. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1979, no. 149, iii/iv.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll, and Barbara Stern Shapiro. Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints. New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1989, no. 11, iv/v.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: