lower left in graphite: M.C.
- Prints and Drawings by Mary Cassatt from the Rosenwald Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1963, no cat.
- Prints by Mary Cassatt, organized by the Smithsonian Travelling Exhibition Service and circulated to 10 venues (Vassar College Art Gallery, Poughkeepsie, NY; Norton Gallery & School of Art, Palm Beach, FL; University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, MI; Wichita Art Museum, Wichita, KS; Charles & Emma Frye Art Museum, Seattle, WA; Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, MN; Currier Gallery of Art, Manchester, NH; Columbus Gallery of Fine Art, Columbus, OH; Allentown Art Museum, Allentown, PA; and A.D. White Museum of Art at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY), 1964-1965.
- Mary Cassatt, 1844-1926, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1970.
- An Impressionist View on Paper - from the Lessing Rosenwald Collection of the National Gallery, Washington, D.C, Art Gallery at the University of Notre Dame, 1971, no. 9.
- Mary Cassatt, 1844-1926, Newport Harbour Art Museum, Newport, CA; Santa Barbara Museum, CA, 1973-1974.
- Whistler, Cassatt and Hassam: three American printmakers, Rutgers University Art Gallery, New Brunswick, NJ, 1973.
- Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints, National Gallery of Art, Washington; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; Williams College Museum of Art, Williamstown, 1989-1990, no. 6-III, repro.
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonné of the Graphic Work. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1979, no. 144, iii/iii.
- Mathews, Nancy Mowll, and Barbara Stern Shapiro. Mary Cassatt: The Color Prints. New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1989, no. 6, iii/iv.
- Román, Dulce Maria, et. al. Monet and American Impressionism. Exh. cat. Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art, Gainesville; Hunter Museum of American Art, Chattanooga; Telfair Museum of Art, Savannah, 2015
- Sort by:
- Results layout: