lower left in plate: Mary Cassatt [reversed]; lower left in graphite: 40/50; lower right in graphite: Mary Cassatt
- Mary Cassatt and her Parisian friends, Pasadena Art Institute, CA, 1951, no. 47.
- Prints and Drawings by Mary Cassatt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1963.
- Prints by Mary Cassatt, organized by the Smithsonian Travelling Exhibition Service and circulated to 10 venues (Vassar College Art Gallery, Poughkeepsie, NY; Norton Gallery & School of Art, Palm Beach, FL; University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, MI; Wichita Art Museum, Wichita, KS; Charles & Emma Frye Art Museum, Seattle, WA; Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, MN; Currier Gallery of Art, Manchester, NH; Columbus Gallery of Fine Art, Columbus, OH; Allentown Art Museum, Allentown, PA; and A.D. White Museum of Art at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY), 1964-1965.
- U.S. Embassy in Dublin, Ireland, lent through the Art in Embassies Program, 1965-1968 and 1970.
- Breeskin, Adelyn Dohme. Mary Cassatt: A Catalogue Raisonné of the Graphic Work. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1979, no. 178, ii/ii.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: