- French Prints of the 19th Century from the Rosenwald Collection of the National Gallery of Art, Biblioteca Benjamin Franklin, Mexico City, 1945, no. 29, repro.
- Etchings and Other Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Randolph-Macon Woman's College, Lynchburg, VA, 1952-1953, no cat.
- Old Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1959.
- Graphic Masterpieces of 500 Years from the National Gallery of Art Rosenwald Collection, Louisiana State University Library, Baton Rouge, 1960, no. 50.
- The Turn of the Century, Kresge Art Center at Michigan State University, East Lansing, 1964, no. 25.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: