Key Set Entry
Related Key Set Photographs
A corresponding print was given to the following institution(s) by Alfred Stieglitz during his lifetime, or was received or acquired from the estate:
The Art Institute of Chicago, 1949.761
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 28.130.2
by Georgia O'Keeffe, on mount, lower left verso, in graphite: OK 34D
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1980.
Associated NamesO'Keeffe, Georgia
- David Winton Bell Gallery, Providence, RI, 1989
- Stieglitz in the Darkroom, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, October 4, 1992–February 14, 1993
- Georgia O'Keeffe, Tate Modern, London, July 6–October 30, 2016; Bank Austria Kunstforum, Vienna, December 7, 2016–March 26, 2017; Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, April 22–July 30, 2017
- Georgia O'Keeffe: A Portrait by Alfred Stieglitz. Exh. cat. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1978: pl. 25.
- Greenough, Sarah. Alfred Stieglitz: The Key Set: The Alfred Stieglitz Collection of Photographs. Washington, 2002: vol. 1, cat. 510.