Key Set Entry
Related Key Set Photographs
A print corresponding with this photograph can also be found in the following collection(s):
The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, 91.XM.63.8
Musée d'Orsay, Paris, PHO 2003 8 8
Private collection, San Francisco
by Doris Bry, on mount, lower left, in graphite: Treated by Steichen—1949; lower left verso, in graphite: OK—34D
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1980.
Associated NamesO'Keeffe, Georgia
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, February 3–May 8, 1983; Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, June 17–August 14, 1983; The Art Institute of Chicago, October 18, 1983–January 3, 1984
- Stieglitz in the Darkroom, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, October 4, 1992–February 14, 1993
- Photographs from the Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1999
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 2001
- Georgia O'Keeffe: A Portrait by Alfred Stieglitz. Exh. cat. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1978: pl. 25.
- Greenough, Sarah, and Juan Hamilton. Alfred Stieglitz: Photographs and Writings. Washington, 1983: no. 77.
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001: no. 117.
- Greenough, Sarah. Alfred Stieglitz: The Key Set: The Alfred Stieglitz Collection of Photographs. Washington, 2002: vol. 1, cat. 509.