Key Set Entry
Related Key Set Photographs
For information about the date of this photograph, see Key Set number 530.
A corresponding print was given to the following institution(s) by Alfred Stieglitz during his lifetime, or was received or acquired from the estate:
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1997.61.25 [palladium]
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, 1995.694 [gelatin silver]
by Georgia O'Keeffe, on mount, upper left verso, in graphite: OK 511E
by later hand, on mount, lower right verso, in graphite: 072
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1980.
Associated NamesO'Keeffe, Georgia
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, March 16–April 27, 1958
- Two Lives: O’Keeffe by Stieglitz 1917–1923, J. Paul Getty Museum, Malibu, CA, June 30–September 13, 1992
- Photographs from the Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1999
- Alfred Stieglitz: The Lake George Years, Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 2010
- Bry, Doris. Exhibition of Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1958: pl. 8.
- Greenough, Sarah. Alfred Stieglitz: The Key Set: The Alfred Stieglitz Collection of Photographs. Washington, 2002: vol. 1, cat. 534.
- Annear, Judy, ed. Alfred Stieglitz: The Lake George Years. Exh. cat. Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 2010.