Key Set Entry
Related Key Set Photographs
A corresponding print was given to the following institution(s) by Alfred Stieglitz during his lifetime, or was received or acquired from the estate:
The Art Institute of Chicago, 1949.760 [gelatin silver]
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 1997.61.19
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, 52.1816 [gelatin silver]
A print corresponding with this photograph can also be found in the following collection(s):
by Doris Bry, on mount: lower left, in graphite: Treated by Steichen—6/50; lower left verso: OK-25A
by later hand, center verso, in graphite: RA
Georgia O'Keeffe; gift to NGA, 1980.
Associated NamesO'Keeffe, Georgia
- Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, March 16–April 27, 1958
- The Art of Photography, The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston; Royal Academy of Arts, London, 1989
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 2001
- Rodin and America: Influence and Adaptation, 1876–1936, Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts, Stanford University, 2011–2012
- Bry, Doris. Exhibition of Photographs by Alfred Stieglitz. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1958: pl. 9.
- Peters, Sarah Whitaker. Becoming O'Keeffe: The Early Years. New York, 1991: pl. 77.
- Modern Art and America: Alfred Stieglitz and His New York Galleries. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2001: no. 116.
- Greenough, Sarah. Alfred Stieglitz: The Key Set: The Alfred Stieglitz Collection of Photographs. Washington, 2002: vol. 1, cat. 675.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: