- Ten Centuries of Christian Art, Milwaukee Art Institute, WI, 1949, no catalogue.
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, circulated by the American Federation of Arts to 11 venues (California Legion of Honor, San Francisco, CA; Henry Art Gallery at the University of Washington, Seattle, WA; Museum of Cranbrook Academy of Art, Bloomfield Hills, MI; Grand Rapids Art Gallery, Grand Rapids, MI; The J.B. Speed Art Museum, Louisville, KY; Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA; Museum of Art at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; Springfield Art Museum, Springfield, MO; Norton Gallery and School of Art, West Palm Beach, FL; Watkins Institute, Nashville, TN; and Memphis Academy of Art, Memphis, TN), 1950-1952, no cat.
- Etchings and Other Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Randolph-Macon Woman's College, Lynchburg, VA, 1952-1953, no cat.
- The Collector's Taste, Andrew Dickinson White Art Museum, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1953-1954.
- The Printmaker: 1450-1950, Achenbach Foundation for Graphic Arts, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, California, 1957, unnumbered catalogue.
- Symbols in Transformation: Iconographic Themes at the Time of the Reformation, Princeton University Art Museum, 1969, no. 70, repro.
- Graphics by Contemporary Painters, Allentown Art Museum, PA, 1970.
- Hollstein, F.W.H. et al. German engravings, etchings and woodcuts ca. 1400-1700. 8 vols. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberger, 1954-1868. Dutch and Flemish etchings, engravings and woodcuts, ca. 1450-1700. Vols. I-XV, XVIII, XIX. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberge
- Sort by:
- Results layout: