- Prints and Drawings Relating to Lawyers and the Law, organized for the 54th annual Convention of the American Bar Association, Atlantic City Auditorium, 1931, no. 106, repro.
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1965, no. 97.
- Marion Koogler McNay Art Institute, San Antonio, TX, 1966.
- Nineteenth-Century Sculpture, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1974, unnumbered checklist.
- Honoré Daumier, 1808-1879, NGA, 1979, no. 7, repro.
- Delteil, Loys. Le peintre-graveur illustre. 31 vols. Paris: Published by the author, 1906-1926. Reprint. New York: Collectors Editions, Da Capo Press, 1969. Vol. 30 (Albert Besnard) is by Louis Godefroy.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: