Comte de Joigny, France. (Brian Koetser Gallery, London), in 1966. John Dimick, Chevy Chase, Maryland; gift 1983 to NGA.
- Autumn Exhibition of Old Master Paintings, Brian Koetser Gallery, London, 1966, no. 44, repro.
- A Collector's Cabinet, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1998, no. 29, fig. 60.
- A Moral Compass: Seventeenth and Eighteenth Century Painting in the Netherlands, Grand Rapids Art Museum, 1999, no. 13, repro.
- European Paintings: An Illustrated Catalogue. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1985: 214, repro.
- Wheelock, Arthur K., Jr. Flemish Paintings of the Seventeenth Century. The Collections of the National Gallery of Art Systematic Catalogue. Washington, D.C., 2005: 120-122, color repro.