Antonio Cesare Poggi (died c. 1836; Lugt 617); Charles Edouard Mewes (1858-1915) ; Mark J. Millard, New York; purchased by NGA, 1983.
- Renaissance to Revolution: French Drawings from the National Gallery of Art, 1500-1800, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2009, 138-141, 283, no. 60d (color).
- Drawn to Art: French Artists and Art Lovers in 18th-Century Rome, National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, 2011-2012, no. 38.
- Gaehtgens, Thomas W. and Jacques Lugand. Joseph-Marie Vien Peintre du Roi (1716-1809). Paris, 1988: 132-133, no. 17a (the album; all drawings repr.)
- Méjanès, Jean-François, in Acquisitions, 1684-1989. Exh. cat. Musée du Louvre, Cabinet des dessins. Paris, 1990: 81, under no. 116 (the album).
- Wiebenson, Dora and Claire Baines. The Mark J. Millard Architectural Collection, Volume I, French Books Sixteenth through Nineteenth Centuries. Washington, 1993: no. 53 (the album).
- Sort by:
- Results layout: