lower right in graphite, on mount: St. Ursula PP (encircled)
(H. Shickman Gallery, New York, 1969); Julius S. Held, Old Bennington, VT; his granddaughter, Alexis Ford Audette, 1983; NGA purchase in 1983.
- Sixty Anonymous Master Drawings, H. Shickman Gallery, New York, 1969, no. 34.
- Selections from the Drawing Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Julius S. Held, University Art Gallery, Binghamton; traveling exhibition, 1970, no. 121.
- Master Drawings from the Collection of Ingrid and Julius S. Held, The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown; traveling exhibition, 1979, no. 18.
- Julius S. Held: Drawings from His Collection, Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Art Gallery, Columbia University, New York, 1990, no. 19.
- Vitzthum, Walter. "Drawings from the Collection of Julius Held." The Burlington Magazine 112, no. 809 (August 1970): 554.