lower right: (artist's monogram); upper center: Joan de Boloniga; center verso: Joh v. Bologna; lower right verso: H. Goltz; lower center verso: H Goltzius 6
Julius S. Held
- 15th & 16th Century European Drawings, (American Federation of the Arts) National Gallery of Art, Washington and tour, 1967-1968, no. 44.
- Selections from the Drawing Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Julius S. Held, University Art Gallery, Binghamton; traveling exhibition, 1970, no. 81.
- Building a Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1997-1998, no. 102, as.
- Kaufmann, Thomas Dacosta. "A Census of Drawings from the Holy Roman Empire, 1540-1680, in North American Collections" Central European History xviii, 1 (1985):4-13, 70-74, 87.
- Robison, Andrew, "Later American Collectors of Later German Drawings," Master Drawings 39, no. 2, Summer 2001, 173, 175, fig. 4.