lower right, outside of plate in margin, signed in graphite: Degas
George M. La Monte [1863-1927], Bound Brook, NJ; (his sale, by the American Art Association, New York, 4 April 1928, no. 91); purchased by Lessing J. Rosenwald [1891-1979]; gift to NGA, 1943.
Associated NamesLa Monte, George M.
Rosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Prints by the French Impressionists. From the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection, NGA, 1956, no catalogue.
- Etchings by Edgar Degas, The University of Chicago, 1964, no. 26.
- Degas/Cassatt, NGA, 2014, no. 17, repro.
- Degas and the Dance, Toledo (Ohio) Museum of Art, 2015-2016.
- Innovative Impressions: Prints by Cassatt, Degas, and Pissarro, The Philbrook Museum of Art, Tulsa, OK, 2018, no. 45, repro.
- Degas at the Opera, Musée d'Orsay, Paris; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2019-2020, no. 173, repro.
- Delteil, Loys. Le peintre-graveur illustre. 31 vols. Paris: Published by the author, 1906-1926. Reprint. New York: Collectors Editions, Da Capo Press, 1969. Vol. 30 (Albert Besnard) is by Louis Godefroy.
- Reed/Shapiro 1984, no. 47, State viii/viii
- Sort by:
- Results layout: