recto: at lower left, in graphite, in later hand: L.D. 65 iii/iv; at lower right, in graphite, in later hand: M 4963-450 30931/3e etat
Marks and Labels
- French Prints of the 19th Century from the Rosenwald Collection of the National Gallery of Art, Biblioteca Benjamin Franklin, Mexico City, 1945, no. 26, repro.
- Loan exhibition of Degas for the benefit of the Citizen's Committee for Children of New York, Inc., Wildenstein and Co., New York, 1960, no. 108.
- Dedicatory Art Exhibition for the William Cooper Procter Art Center, Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY, 1965, no. 15.
- An Impressionist View on Paper - from the Lessing Rosenwald Collection of the National Gallery, Washington, D.C, Art Gallery at the University of Notre Dame, 1971, no. 13.
- Degas: Figures in Motion, Art Gallery of Alberta, Edmonton, 2010, unnumbered catalogue.
- Delteil, Loys. Le peintre-graveur illustre. 31 vols. Paris: Published by the author, 1906-1926. Reprint. New York: Collectors Editions, Da Capo Press, 1969. Vol. 30 (Albert Besnard) is by Louis Godefroy.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: