artistlower left: GHB (in oval)
Julius S. Held [1905-2002], by 1970; gift 1985 to NGA.
- Selections from the Drawing Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Julius S. Held, University Art Gallery, Binghamton; traveling exhibition, 1970, no. 2.
- Master Drawings from the Collection of Ingrid and Julius S. Held, The Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown; traveling exhibition, 1979, no. 47.