Count Alessandro Contini Bonacossi [1878-1955], Florence and Rome, by the late 1920s; by inheritance to Count Alessandro Augusto Contini Bonacossi and his siblings; (Stanley Moss and Co., New York and Riverdale-on-Hudson), by at least 1974; sold 21 February 1985 to NGA.
- Mostra del '500 toscano, Palazzo Strozzi, Florence, 1940.
- Loan to display with permanent collection, High Museum of Art, Atlanta, 1983.
- Freedberg, S.J. "Jacopino del Conte: An Early Masterpiece for the National Gallery of Art." Studies in the History of Art 18 (1985): 59-65, repro.
- National Gallery of Art. 1985 Annual Report. Washington, D.C., 1986: 19, repro. 20, 47.
- Hand, John Oliver. National Gallery of Art: Master Paintings from the Collection. Washington and New York, 2004: 98-99, no. 74, color repro.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: