upper center verso in graphite: P136; lower right verso in blue ball-point pen: Jackson Pollick CA before 1938 / Lee Krasner Pollock 1960; lower right verso in graphite: TR1652.13
The artist to Lee Krasner Pollock; Krasner Pollock estate.
- Graphic Survey Show, National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C., 1986-1987.
- Jackson Pollock's Blue Poles, National Gallery of Australia, 2002, 94, no. 23.
- Pollock's "Blue Poles, No. 11", National Gallery of Australia, Canberra, 2002-2003.
- No Limits, Just Edges: Jackson Pollock Paintings on Paper, Guggenheim Museum, New York, 2006, no. 28.
- Jackson Pollock's "Mural", National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, Nov. 19, 2017-Oct. 28, 2018 (this drawing was exhibited from May 8-Oct. 28, 2018)
- O'Connor, Francis Valentine and Eugene Victor Thaw, editors. Jackson Pollock: A Catalogue Raisonne of Paintings, Drawings, and Other Works. 4 vols. New Haven and London: Yale University Press, 1978.
- Jackson Pollock's Blue Poles. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Australia, 2002: 94, no. 23.
- No Limits, Just Edges: Jackson Pollock Paintings on Paper. Exh. cat. Guggenheim Museum, 2005: 71, no. 28.