lower right: GRouault
(Ambroise Vollard [1867-1939], Paris). (sale, Sotheby's, London, 30 March 1966, no. 60); purchased by (P. & D. Colnaghi, London and New York) for Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon, Upperville, Virginia; gift 1985 to NGA.
- Rouault, Edinburgh International Festival, Arts Council of Great Britain, 1966, no. 72, repro.
- Loan for display with permanent collection, Mint Museum, Carlotte, North Carolina, 1989-1992.
- Loan for display with permanent collection, Baum Gallery of Fine Art, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, 1996-1997.
- Extended loan for use by Secretary Alphonso Jackson, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C., 2004-2008.
- Extended loan for use by Secretary Steve Preston, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C., 2008.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: