lower right Degas atelier stamp (Lugt 657)
(Degas sale, 22-23 November 1918, no. 201); Ambroise Vollard [1867-1939], Paris; (sale, Hôtel Drouot, Paris, 25 June 1935, lot F); David David-Weill [1871-1952], Neuilly-sur-Seine;  (his sale, Hôtel Drouot, 25-26 May 1971, no. 56); acquired by Walter Feilchenfeldt for Paul Mellon [1907-1999]; gift 1985 to NGA.
- An Enduring Legacy: Masterpieces from the Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1999-2000.
- "Edgar Degas: Six Friends at Dieppe", Museum of Art, Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, 2005-2006.
- Degas: Impressions, The Museum of Modern Art, 2016.
- Degas at the Opera, Musée d'Orsay, Paris; National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2019-2020, no. 232, repro. (shown only in Washington)
- "Three Studies of Ludovic Halévy Standing by Edgar Degas." Drawing (Winter 2016): 10 (detail, in color).
- Sort by:
- Results layout: