lower center in plate: P.P.Rub.delin.& exc. / CVM PRIVILEGIIS. / [to right] Christoffel Iegher.Sc; in Dutch hand, across bottom in brown ink: [notations of colors appearing on the painting of this subject by Rubens]
T. Lundh. (sale, Christie's, London, 26 June 1985, no. 199). (P.& D. Colnaghi, London); acquired 1986 by NGA.
- Old Master Drawings, P.&D. Colnaghi, London, 1 - 19 July 1986, no. 45
- The Baroque Woodcut, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2007 - 2008
- Dutuit 36.
- Hollstein, F.W.H. et al. German engravings, etchings and woodcuts ca. 1400-1700. 8 vols. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberger, 1954-1868. Dutch and Flemish etchings, engravings and woodcuts, ca. 1450-1700. Vols. I-XV, XVIII, XIX. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberge
- Christie's, London: 6/26/1985, no.199.
- Colnaghi, London: 7/1-19/1986, no.45.
- Russell 1990, cat.no.19.