inscribed on face of signature piece: Mark di Suvero
Marks and Labels
stamped lower edge of signature piece: MdS R © [Gemini G.E.L.] 1981 34/50; stamped lower edge of remaining four pieces: 34
Mr. and Mrs. Roger P. Sonnabend, Boston, Massachusetts; acquired 1986 by the National Gallery of Art
Associated NamesSonnabend, Roger, Mr. and Mrs.
- Gemini G.E.L.: Art and Collaboration, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Seattle Art Museum, Washington; Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Kansas City, Missouri; Terra Museum of American Art, Evanston, Illinois; Los Angeles County Museum of Art, California; National Museum of Art, Osaka, Japan; Yonago City Museum, Japan; Machida City Museum of Graphics Art, Japan, 1984-1989, no. 94.
- The Art of Collaboration: Works from the National Gallery of Art's Gemini G.E.L. Archive, Academy Art Museum, Easton, Maryland, 2006-2007.
- Gemini G.E.L. Sequence List. Los Angeles, California: Gemini G.E.L., unpublished, no. 934.
- Sculpture: An Illustrated Catalogue. Washington, D.C.: National Gallery of Art, 1994, no. 78.
- Ritchie, Charles. Gemini G.E.L. Online Catalogue Raisonné. Washington, D.C.: National Gallery of Art, 2011, no. 16.5. http://www.nga.gov/gemini
- Sort by:
- Results layout: