lower left in plate: Divided [reversed]; lower right in plate: House [reversed]; lower right in graphite: B. Nauman N.G.A. 83; lower left verso in graphite by unknown hand: BN83-3086
Marks and Labels
embossed lower right: © [Gemini G.E.L.]; stamped lower left verso in gray ink: © Gemini G.E.L., Los Angeles
Gemini G.E.L., Los Angeles, California; acquired 1988 by the National Gallery of Art
- Gemini G.E.L.: American Master Prints, Glasgow Print Studio, Scotland, 1990
- Master Prints from Gemini G.E.L., National Lending Service, Telfair Academy of Arts and Sciences, Savannah, Georgia; Cedar Rapids Museum of Art, Iowa; Midland Center for the Arts, Texas; Diggs Gallery, Winston-Salem, North Carolina; Maier Museum of Art, Randolph College, Lynchburg, Virginia; Wichita Art Museum, Kansas; Art Institute for the Permian Basin, Odessa, Texas; Ringling School of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida; Newcomb Art Gallery, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana; Augustana College Art Gallery, Rock Island, Illinois; St. John’s Museum of Art, Wilmington, North Carolina, 1992-1997, no. 27
- Gemini G.E.L. Sequence List. Los Angeles, California: Gemini G.E.L., unpublished, no. 1240.
- Cordes, Christopher. Bruce Nauman: Prints 1970-89. New York: Castelli Graphics, 1989, p. 123, no. 50.
- Ritchie, Charles. Gemini G.E.L. Online Catalogue Raisonné. Washington, D.C.: National Gallery of Art, 2011, no. 36.31. http://www.nga.gov/gemini