lower left with red stamp: FB (Lugt 977); lower left in plate: 1886 [barely visible in undergrowth] / FB; lower left in plate: L'ABRI DINARD 1889-1890; lower left in graphite: B 165; lower right in graphite: B 165 La Falaise Baie de [undecipherable] 5th of 5 [undecipherable]
Marks and Labels
lower left: Felix Buhot studio stamp (Lugt 977)
Helena Gunnarsson, Washington, DC; partial gift to NGA, 1990.
Associated NamesGunnarsson, Helena
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1991, 234-235, color repro.
- The Prints of Félix Buhot: Impressions of City and Sea, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2005-2006, no. 66, as The Cliff: Saint-Malo Bay.
- Bourcard, Gustave. Felix Buhot: catalogue descriptif de son oeuvre grave. Paris: H. Floury, 1899. Reprint. With additions and revisions by James Goodfriend. New York: Martin Goodfriend, 1979, no. 165, v/vi.
- Fisher/Baxter 1983, cf.84.
- Master Prints from Washington Private Collections, Exh. cat., National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1984: no. 45.
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991: p.234.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: