Raimund Fugger, Augsburg. (sale, Hôtel Drouot, Paris, 21 November 196); Paul Mellon [1907-1999]; gift 1991 to NGA.
- Circa 1492: Art in the Age of Exploration, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991-1992, no. 5, repro., as Map of the World and People from Faraway Lands from Liber Chronicarum.
- Love and War: A Manual for Life in the Late Middle Ages, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998-1999, as "The Judgment of Solomon" from Hartmann Schedel, Nuremberg Chronicle by Michael Wolgemut or Wilhelm Pleydenwurff.
- The Fantastic in Renaissance Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000.
- The Treasury of Basel Cathedral, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, 2001, no. 1.
- Painted Prints: Renaissance and Baroque Hand-Colored Engravings, Etchings, and Woodcuts, The Baltimore Museum of Art; The Saint Louis Art Museum, 2002-2003, no. 7, repro (folios 1 [verso] and 111 [recto]).
- Fabulous Journeys and Faraway Places: Travels on Paper, 1450 - 1700, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2007
- Imperial Augsburg: Renaissance Prints and Drawings, 1475 - 1540, cat. by Gregory Jecmen and Freyda Spria, NGA, 2012; Jack S. Blanton Museum of Art at the University of Texas at Austin, 2014; Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center at Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, 2014, no. 1.
- In Celebration of Paul Mellon, NGA, 2016.
- Hollstein, F.W.H. et al. German engravings, etchings and woodcuts ca. 1400-1700. 8 vols. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberger, 1954-1868. Dutch and Flemish etchings, engravings and woodcuts, ca. 1450-1700. Vols. I-XV, XVIII, XIX. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberge, 9
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991: p.6.
- Circa 1492: Art in the Age of Exploration. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991-1992: no. 5.
- Hine, Robert V. and John Mack Faragher. The American West: A New Interpretive History. New Haven, 2000: 2.
- Dackerman, Susan. Painted Prints: Renaissance and Baroque Hand-Colored Engravings, Etchings, and Woodcuts. Exh. cat. The Baltimore Museum of Art, Baltimore; The Saint Louis Art Museum, St. Louis, 2002-2003. University Park, 2002: no. 7.
- Harris, Neil. Capital Culture: J. Carter Brown, the National Gallery of Art, and the Reinvention of the Museum Experience. Chicago and London, 2013: 418, 421.