(Christie, Manson & Woods, London, 11 December 1909); (Hazlitt, Gooden & Fox Ltd., London); purchased 1991 by NGA.
Associated NamesHazlitt, Gooden & Fox Ltd.
- "Art in Rome in the Eighteenth Century", Philadelphia Museum of Art and The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, 2000, no. 363 (Philadelphia only).
- The Touch of Color: Pastels at the National Gallery of Art, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2019 - 2020, unnumbered catalogue.
- Christie's, London: 11 Dec. 1909, 3.
- Hazlitt, Gooden & Fox, English Drawings, London: 10/24-11/15/90, 38 (illus. on cover).
- Art for the Nation: Gifts in Honor of the 50th Anniversary of the National Gallery of Art. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1991: supplement.