on mount, across center verso in black marker: hang at 65" / hanger / must be flush / to wall / If 10 pieces are shown, / nails hang 9" apart, / leaving a space of 2" between; on mount, lower left verso in black marker: #4
Dorothy and Herbert Vogel, New York, NY; purchase/gift to NGA, 1991.
Associated NamesVogel, Herbert, Mr. and Mrs.
- 20th Anniversary Exhibition of the Vogel Collection, Brainerd Art Gallery, State University College of Arts and Science, Potsdam, New York and tour, 1982-1983
- The Poetry of Form, IVAM Centre Julio González, Valencia, 1992.
- The Poetry of Form, Indianapolis Museum of Art; Museum of Fine Arts, Santa Fe, 1993-1995.
- "The Art of Richard Tuttle", San Francisco Museum of Modern Art; Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, 2005-2006, no. 222.
- 20th Anniversary Exhibition of the Vogel Collection. Brainerd Art Gallery, State University College of Arts and Science, Potsdam, New York, 1982.
- The Poetry of Form, Richard Tuttle/Drawings from the Vogel Collection, Instituto Valenciano de Arte Moderno, Valencia, Spain, 1992