Consigned September 1981 by the artist to (Pace Gallery, New York); sold 26 April 1982 to Mr. and Mrs. Hugh Halff, Jr., San Antonio; (Mary Boone Gallery, New York); sold November 1987 to Robert and Jane Meyerhoff, Phoenix, Maryland; gift 1992 to NGA.
- Agnes Martin Paintings 1981, Pace Gallery, New York, 1981.
- Private Treasure, Public View, San Antonio Museum of Art, 1985, checklist no. 34.
- The Robert and Jane Meyerhoff Collection: 1945 to 1995, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1996, no. 106, color repro.
- A Field of Vision: Agnes Martin's Paintings from the 1980s, Dia:Beacon Riggio Galleries, New York, 2006-2007, no. 6 of checklist (no cat.).
- The Robert and Jane Meyerhoff Collection: Selected Works, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 2009-2010, pl. 86.