by later hand, on front endpaper in graphite: "Vogels von Diverse Plummage" / no.17 + 18 p.30 etc. / published c. 1600 and 1580, two series of which / the first one is unnumbered and bound at the / end. except the title page which opens the book. / [LD?]
Antiquariaat Junk B.V., Amsterdam; purchased 1993 by NGA.
- Recent Acquisitions of Works of Art on Paper, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- A Collector's Cabinet, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998, no. 75.
- Hollstein, F.W.H. et al. German engravings, etchings and woodcuts ca. 1400-1700. 8 vols. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberger, 1954-1868. Dutch and Flemish etchings, engravings and woodcuts, ca. 1450-1700. Vols. I-XV, XVIII, XIX. Amsterdam: Menno Hertzberge
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. (Collaert Dynasty, Ann Diels and Marjolein Leesburg, authors). Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1996-, no. 1404-1435.
- Wheelock, Arthur K., Jr. A Collector's Cabinet. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1998: no. 75.