- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, circulated by the American Federation of Arts to 11 venues (California Legion of Honor, San Francisco, CA; Henry Art Gallery at the University of Washington, Seattle, WA; Museum of Cranbrook Academy of Art, Bloomfield Hills, MI; Grand Rapids Art Gallery, Grand Rapids, MI; The J.B. Speed Art Museum, Louisville, KY; Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA; Museum of Art at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; Springfield Art Museum, Springfield, MO; Norton Gallery and School of Art, West Palm Beach, FL; Watkins Institute, Nashville, TN; and Memphis Academy of Art, Memphis, TN), 1950-1952, no cat.
- Art and the Circus, Philadelphia Art Alliance, 1956, no. 39.
- Old Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1959.
- Graphic Masterpieces of 500 Years from the National Gallery of Art Rosenwald Collection, Louisiana State University Library, Baton Rouge, 1960, no. 56.
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1965, no. 124.
- Kornfeld, Eberhard W. Verzeichnis des Graphischen Werkes von Paul Klee. Bern: Verlag Kornfeld and Klipstein, 1963.
- Helfenstein, Josef, and Christian Rumelin. Paul Klee: Catalogue Raisonné, Vol. IV. Bern, 2000: 3232.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: