- Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, John Herron Art Institute, Indianapolis, IN, 1945, no. 86.
- Social Concern and the Worker: French Prints from 1830-1910, Utah Museum of Fine Arts, Salt Lake City; Cleveland Museum of Art; and Indianapolis Museum of Art, 1974. no. 31, repro.
- Peasants and "Primitivism": French Prints form Millet to Gauguin. Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, South Hadley, Museum of Art, R.I.S.D., Providence, and The David and Alfred Smart Museum of Art, University of Chicago, 1995-1996, no. 42.
- A Catalogue of the Etchings, Drypoints and Lithographs by Professor Alphonse Legros (1837-1911) In the Collection of Frank E. Bliss. Preface by Campbell Dodgson. London: Privately printed, 1923.
- Herbert, Robert L. Peasants and "Primitivism," French Prints from Millet to Gauguin. Exh. cat. South Hadley, MA, 1995: 56, no. 42.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: