- A Century of Progress, The Art Institute of Chicago, 1933, no. 160.
- Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, John Herron Art Institute, Indianapolis, IN, 1945, no. 83.
- Etchings and Other Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Randolph-Macon Woman's College, Lynchburg, VA, 1952-1953, no cat.
- The Collector's Taste, Andrew Dickinson White Art Museum, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1953-1954.
- Old Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1959.
- Graphic Masterpieces of 500 Years from the National Gallery of Art Rosenwald Collection, Louisiana State University Library, Baton Rouge, 1960, no. 44.
- Installation during Fine Art Festival, American River College, Sacramento, CA, 1962, no cat.
- Harris, Jean C. Edouard Manet, graphic works; a definitive catalogue raisonne. New York: Collector's Editions, 1970.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: