- Prints from the Lessing J. Rosenwald Collection in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, John Herron Art Institute, Indianapolis, IN, 1945, no. 18.
- Ten Centuries of Christian Art, Milwaukee Art Institute, WI, 1949, no catalogue.
- The Printmaker: 1450-1950, Achenbach Foundation for Graphic Arts, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, California, 1957.
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1965, no. 6, repro.
- Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Mary Washington College of the University of Virginia, Fredericksburg, VA, 1971, no. 46, repro.
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 181.
- Eva/Ave: Woman in Renaissance and Baroque Prints, NGA, 1990, no. 48, repro.
- Imitation and Invention: Old Master Prints and Their Sources, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- Hind, Arthur M. Early Italian Engraving; a critical catalogue with complete reproductions of all the prints described. 7 vols. London: Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 1938-1948.
- Levenson et al. 1973, no.77.
- Russell 1990, cat.no.48.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: