Private collection, Paris, from 1890; (Paul Rosenberg & Co., New York); sold October 1958 to Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon, Upperville, Virginia; gift 1995 to NGA.
Associated NamesMellon, Paul
Private Collection, Paris
- French Paintings from the Collections of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Mellon and Mrs. Mellon Bruce, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1966, no. 153, repro.
- Post-Impressionism: Cross-Currents in European and American Painting, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1980, no. 126, repro.
- Manet and Modern Paris, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1982-1983, no. 92, repro.
- Intimate Impressionism from the National Gallery of Art, Museo dell'Ara Pacis Augustae, Rome (exhibition title in this venue: Impressionist Gems); California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco; McNay Art Museum, San Antonio; Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum, Tokyo, Seattle Art Museum, 2013-2016.
- Kuh, Katherine. "Golden Loans for a Silver Anniversary." Saturday Review (19 March 1966): repro. p. 46.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: