- The Printmaker: 1450-1950, Achenbach Foundation for Graphic Arts, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, California, 1957.
- Smith College Museum of Art, Northampton, MA, 1964, no catalogue.
- Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Mary Washington College of the University of Virginia, Fredericksburg, VA, 1971, no. 55, repro.
- Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Saint John's College, Santa Fe, NM, 1971, no catalogue.
- Prints of the Italian Renaissance, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1973, no. 27.
- Levenson et al. 1973, B-14.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: