- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, circulated by the American Federation of Arts to 11 venues (California Legion of Honor, San Francisco, CA; Henry Art Gallery at the University of Washington, Seattle, WA; Museum of Cranbrook Academy of Art, Bloomfield Hills, MI; Grand Rapids Art Gallery, Grand Rapids, MI; The J.B. Speed Art Museum, Louisville, KY; Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA; Museum of Art at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI; Springfield Art Museum, Springfield, MO; Norton Gallery and School of Art, West Palm Beach, FL; Watkins Institute, Nashville, TN; and Memphis Academy of Art, Memphis, TN), 1950-1952, no cat.
- Prints by Nolde and Kirchner, Museum of Modern Art, New York, NY, 1955, no catalogue.
- Graphic Masterpieces of 500 Years from the National Gallery of Art Rosenwald Collection, Louisiana State University Library, Baton Rouge, 1960, no. 55.
- Master Prints from the Rosenwald Collection, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, 1965, no. 118, repro.
- Graphic Survey Show, National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C., 1987-1988.
- Schiefler, Gustav, and C. Mosel. Emil Nolde: das graphische Werk. 2 vols. Cologne, Germany: Verlag M. Du Mont Schauberg, 1966-1967, no. W 110.
- Fichner-Rathus, Lois. Understanding Art. 4th ed. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1995: 109.
- Gilbert, Rita. Living with Art. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1995: fig. 227.
- Sayre, Henry M. A World of Art. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, 2000:210, fig. 287.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: