lower left verso in graphite: G.v. Dillis fe / 97; by later hand, lower left verso in graphite: 177 / 21; by later hand, lower right verso in graphite: Non
Helmut Domizlaff (1902-1983)(his mark[?], HD in a circle [Lugt undesc.]); by inheritance to his nephew; (Galerie Arnoldi-Livie, Munich); purchased by NGA, 1997.
- Building a Collection, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1997-1998, no. 114.
- Art for the Nation: Collecting for a New Century, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 2000-2001, 200.
- Robison, Andrew. "Johann Georg von Dillis, Waterfalls in a Mountain Forest." Bulletin / National Gallery of Art no. 17 (Spring 1997): 6.
- Robison, Andrew, "Later American Collectors of Later German Drawings," Master Drawings 39, no. 2, Summer 2001, 188-189, fig. 20.
- Robison, Andrew. "German Drawings for the National Gallery of Art: The Wolfgang Ratjen Collection." NGA Bulletin, Spring 2010: 14, 15, fig. 18.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: