lower right in red watercolor: T MORAN, 1888
James Parmelee, Washington, DC; Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1941; acquired 2014 by the National Gallery of Art
Associated NamesCorcoran Gallery of Art
- 250 Years of Art in Pennsylvania, Westmoreland County Museum of Art, Greensburg, Pennsylvania, 1959, p. 31, no. 81, repro
- Thomas Moran: A Search for the Scenic, Guild Hall, East Hampton, New York, 1980-1981
- The Grand Tour, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 1983
- American Masters: Works on Paper from the Corcoran Gallery of Art, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service, 1986-1988, pp. 33-35, no. 17, repro
- Thomas Moran, National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; Seattle Art Museum, Washington, 1997-1998, p. 139, no. 69, repro
- Whistler and His Circle in Venice, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, 2003, p. 118, no. 86, repro
- Simmons, Linda Crocker and with the assistance of Adrianne J. Humphrey, et al. American Drawings, Watercolors, Pastels, and Collages in the Collection of the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Washington, DC: Corcoran Gallery of Art, 1983: p. 83, no. 520.
- Anderson, Nancy, et al. Thomas Moran. Washington, DC: National Gallery of Art, 1997, p. 139, no. 69.
- Sort by:
- Results layout: