A. Firmin-Didot (Lugt 119); Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt Supp.1760b); given to the National Gallery of Art, 1943.
Associated NamesRosenwald, Lessing Julius
- Loan Exhibition of Paintings by Frans Hals and Rembrandt, Los Angeles County Museum, 1947, no. 5.
- Masterpieces of Drawing: Diamond Jubilee Exhibition, Philadelphia Museum of Art, 1950-1951, no. 54, repro.
- Landscape Drawings & Water-colors: Bruegel to Cézanne, Pierpont Morgan Library, 1953, no. 66.
- Rembrandt and His Pupils, North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, 1956, no. 4.
- Rembrandt After Three Hundred Years: An Exhibition of Rembrandt and His Followers, Art Institute of Chicago; Minneapolis Institute of Arts; Detroit Institute of Arts, 1969-1970, no. 134, repro.
- Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art [Commemorating the Tercentenary of the Artist's Death], National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969, no. 34, 39, repro.
- NGA Master Drawings 1978, p. 58 (as Diemerdeich).
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Tietze 1947, 73.
- National Gallery of Art. Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art: Commemorating the tercentenary of the artist's death. Exh. cat. National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1969: 39, no. 34, repro.
- Benesch, Otto. The Drawings of Rembrandt. 6 vols. London: Phaidon, 1973. (enlarged and edited by Eva Benesch from 1954-1957 ed.): no. 1360