Adam Gottlieb Thiermann (Lugt 2434); Berlin Museum; Lessing Julius Rosenwald (1760b); given to the National Gallery of Art, 1943
- Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art [Commemorating the Tercentenary of the Artist's Death], National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969, no. 66, 63.
- Seventeenth-Century Dutch Drawings from American Collections, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. (not included in tour), 1977.
- Imitation and Invention: Old Master Prints and Their Sources, National Gallery of Art, Washington, 1995.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.
- Heil, Lillian. "Rembrandt, Picasso and Glen Rounds?" Children's Book Review: Brigham Young University 13/5 (1993): 17.
- The New Hollstein Dutch & Flemish Etchings, Engravings and Woodcuts, 1450-1700. (Rembrandt, Erik Hinterding and Jaco Rutgers, authors). Rotterdam: Sound & Vision Interactive, 1996-, no. 40, state ii/ii.