Cortland Field Bishop (Lugt 2770b); Lessing Julius Rosenwald (Lugt 1760b), purchased from the Cortland Field Bishop Sale, 1935; given to the National Gallery of Art, 1943
- The Life of Christ as Depicted in the Etchings of Rembrandt, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1946, no cat.
- Rembrandt and His Pupils, North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, 1956, no. 5.
- The Life of Christ in Prints, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, 1956-1957, no cat.
- University of Notre Dame Art Gallery, South Bend, IN, 1961.
- Rembrandt, Museum of History and Technology, Smithsonian Institute, Washington, D.C., 1966-1967.
- Prints and Illuminations for the Christmas Season, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969-1970, no catalogue.
- Rembrandt in the National Gallery of Art [Commemorating the Tercentenary of the Artist's Death], National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 1969, no. 40, 43, repro.
- Strokes of Genius: Rembrandt's Prints and Drawings, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- The Baroque Genius of Giovanni Benedetto Castiglione, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D. C., 2012
- Hind, Arthur M. A Catalogue of Rembrandt's Etchings. London: Methuen and Co. Ltd., 1923.
- White, Christopher and Karel G. Boon. Rembrandt's Etchings. 2 vols. Amsterdam: Van Gendt & Co., 1969.